Friday, January 25, 2008

The No Picture Post

Well, we might be photo less for awhile, we have misplaced the battery charger for our camera and it is dead... Which means, I might actually have to start "blogging" in the true sense of the word. However, I am a little bit hesitant because my thoughts consist of, what to get Marcus to eat for lunch and how can I keep Seth entertained on the floor for one more minute while I finish the dishes (which never happens, the dishes end up not getting done). So, I better get some thoughts, and quick.
Actually, I do have a thought!
The first thing that came to my mind was Jon. I have been reading The Proper Care And Feeding of Husbands by: Dr. Laura for the 2nd time (I actually never finished it the 1st time) it has been a great reminder on how to give proper care and feeding to my husband (unfortunately, something I need from time to time). I have a wonderful husband who works hard everyday, and sometimes nights, to bless us with a beautiful home, food to eat, crafts & toys to keep us occupied and happy. He is a great help at home and with the kids and, I think the most important, I know he loves me. Dr. Laura gives three A's as a guide to what every man wants: acceptance, approval & affection. I can't think of a man who deserves it more... thanks Jon, I love you!

5 comments:

Laura said...

Check out my blog. You've been tagged. Laura

Wendy said...

I'm so glad that my brother has you - you are an amazing wife and mother!

t.m. said...

That is funny, I got the book for 2006 Christmas, and just started reading it last week. Its a great book!

Sally said...

Michelle, you are so sweet! How do you do the cute backgrounds on your blog?? Can you come over some night and tutor me?? :)

Love ya!

Anonymous said...

Love reading your blog and seeing the photos of the children. Think Marcus has quite a look of Isaac at the same age. Remember seeing the prophet at Sue's graduation way back in 2001.
Auntie Wendy in the UK