Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Dance Dance Revolution

Yes, Thank you Ike for reminding me...
Since all the kids were home for Christmas break my dad decided to buy an XBOX. While he bought plenty of games for the boys my sister made sure the girls were not left out he bought us Dance Dance Revolution. Unfortunately, I was the only one really into the game - you better all start getting in the mood for next time!! Luckily my cousins came over and we had a little Dance Off! Yes, my cousin Ike is a better dancer than I am, I'll admit it! I also think there were a few others who danced me up! Nevertheless, I was glad to have someone to dance with!
Thanks to all those amazing dancers out there and...I'll be back!

(My brother actually has a picture on his phone which I will have to get.)

5 comments:

Nicole said...

well, we got that for Christmas and that's our nightly activity... to challenge the kids. So far, I haven't beat them, but Nicole might give you a run for your money. Next time you guys come over, we'll have a little dance competition!

Nicole said...

actually, that was my mom that wrote the last one, she was on my profile.

Emily Call said...

Justin and I bought DDR a couple of years ago. It is so fun. It's been a while and I am a little rusty, but I will take you on. You name the day and we'll have you over for a challenge. ha!

Patti Smith said...

That sounds like fun. I've never tried ddr, but I've always wanted to.

Mahana said...

Oh man! I have been dying to try that! I heard it's a fun way to workout without feeling like you are!

by the way, I LOVE the pics of the boys you have at the head of your blog. They are adorable!