Monday, February 04, 2008

The Passing Of A Prophet


Sunday January 27, 2008 Gordon B. Hinckley, President of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints passed away. You can read more info at www.deseretnews.com

Jon and I, thanks to my Uncle Ed, were able to attend his funeral services on Saturday. I laughed, I cried and I rejoiced over the life and service of President Hinckley. I will miss his voice which always brought peace to my heart and sound wisdom to my mind.

Please watch the biographies of his life at KSL.com

3 comments:

Wendy said...

I watched the funeral on the internet. He was just such an incredible man. I will miss him too.

Laura said...

That's great that you guys were able to attend the funeral. What a great opportunity.

Unknown said...

I was so glad to hear that you were able to attend the funeral. It was wonderful just watching it on TV so I can only imagine how great it was in person. What a wonderful man of God. How our lives were blessed by this great man.