Saturday, September 15, 2007

Seth found his thumb!!





Well out of the blue at about 5 months Seth found his thumb and as they say the rest is history... At this point I think it is a miracle. If he's hungry he starts to suck his thumb, if he's tired he starts to suck his thumb then I feed him and then put him in bed and he rolls over and starts to suck his thumb. I know, when he's 8 it won't be the greatest thing, and when I have to fork over the dough to get him braces because he has pushed his teeth out I won't like it very much, but right now we all think it is the greatest thing in the world. Seth has been a wonderful baby. He is eating baby food with great fervor, he sleeps 12 hours straight at night, and loves playing on the floor with Marcus. Of course we have our days when he just wants to be held and won't take a decent nap which makes for a very long day. But for the most part Seth is a wonderful baby and we feel so blessed to have him in our family! We love you Sethy-pooh!!

1 comment:

Natalie Scherer said...

Seth, all I have to say is.. All the smart ones suck their thumb. As a genius-in-training you just can't help it! Keep it up!