Monday, September 10, 2007

Happy Birthday Marcus!

Marcus had a wonderful 3rd birthday! We had a Go, Diego. Go! Birthday Party with all his friends, it was a blast. I had so much fun putting it together, It only took me 5 days to put it together and it lasted an hour and a half (and that was stretching it out!). I have a ton more pictures I want to post but need to doctor them a bit. So here is the Birthday Boy!!

He also had a party at preschool. We made and decorated cupcakes and took them to share with his class. We his friends spinning tops for a prize. Notice the sticker on his shirt Missy, his teacher, gave it to him.

Marcus wants to say:
"Happy Birthday to my friends"


1 comment:

Wendy said...

Marcus - your Uncle Ken and your Aunt Wendy are glad to see that you had a wonderful birthday! We wish we could have been there to celebrate with you.