Saturday, June 12, 2010

Sand Hallow Lake



Rob (jon's co-worker) and his wife Holly invited us out to Sand Hallow Lake to play on their boat. We had a great time! The weather wasn't exactly cooperating with us - a huge storm rolled in a few hours after we got there. But the lake was so nice, the boys had a wonderful time playing in the water. They went out on the innertube pulled SLOWLY by the boat. Jon & Rob went out early and did some water skiing and wake boarding. And yes, yours truly also went water skiing! Rob asked me if I wanted to ski, I said I was okay then Jon says "You know how to ski?" And that was that. I was out on the boat, jumping into freezing water and yes, I got up my very first try! It was awesome! I want to buy a boat and go every weekend!
(Sorry I only took 2 pictures!)

No comments: