Thursday, June 17, 2010

Mother's Day


Lovey was in heaven eating a cleaned off chicken leg!


Good thing Grandpa has big arms to snuggle in!



Erin & Russell


Grandma Lake, Dad & Lovey*

I got to spend Mother's Day with my mom in Palm Springs this year. The whole Lake Family went to O'Donnell Golf Club for Lunch (thanks dad). I hadn't been with my mom for Mother's Day in a few years. Of course, I also got to be a celebrated mom with my kids. They gave me the greatest cards and Jon wrote me a traditional poem. Thank you family for a wonderful Mother's Day.


* Don't you worry - she is drinking breastmilk!

5 comments:

Wendy said...

Love the pictures and updates! So fun!

Bates Blogger said...

Love the asterisk at the end. You really know us Bacon girls.

Bates Blogger said...

And I love that first picture of Lovey! How cute is she??

Anonymous said...

Wow! Look at her! She's getting so big. Yeah!

*** said...

Oh my goodness, Lovey is so darling and so big!! Wow, she just looks wonderful. What fun you had on Mother's Day, I'm so glad you could spend it with your Mom.