Sunday, October 21, 2007

Ward Halloween Party






Thankfully Grandma came to visit so she was here to help with our Halloween costumes! We threw them together hours before the ward party. I wasn't too stressed about the costumes because Halloween was still a week away, but then I remembered that the kids were to wear their costumes to the ward party so we bought Seth the Monkey costume (that one was easy) but, Marcus wanted to be a Ghost. I know what you are thinking, a ghost has to be super easy - use a sheet right!?! However, I was quite particular about how I wanted my ghost to look! So a wal-mart ghost costume, a white hooded sweatshirt, gray sweatpants and about an hour of sewing and this is what we got...The cutest Ghost ever! Just so you know, Marcus was a nice ghost, not a mean ghost...
We also had fun seeing our friends all dressed up. Abby & Elly were very Pretty Princess and Luke the Cowboy was very nice to share his extra gun with Marcus. And on a sad note, my chili didn't win, it didn't even come close. Don't worry, next year I am sticking with the all time favorite White Chicken Chili!

4 comments:

t.m. said...

When we were visiting Marcus told me all about being a nice ghost, not a mean one for Halloween! The boys look super cute, well done on the ghost costume.

Wendy said...

Oh my goodness! They are so cute! I think I would give them all my candy!

Chad and Amy said...

The boys looked so cute and by the way your chili was delicous! Oh and I love the new blog look!

The Shirley Family said...

Tim honestly liked your Chili the best. (and we know Tim isn't afraid to tell the truth.)But I do admit, that I was totally missing the white chili.