Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Michelle Turns 30!!!


This had to be one of my best birthday's ever! Wow, what a day I had with friends and family! This is definitely how turning 30 should be! It was a day of relaxing, fun and a great time spent with friends and family. Thank you Jon, Marcus, Seth, Rowan & Sara for helping me celebrate!

Rowan & Sara made us breakfast. One of my favorites, omelets with Havarti cheese. A dish I came to love while staying with Rowan's family in Toronto.
Then I had to go on a treasure hunt for my presents. Rowan & Jon & Marcus had hide them all over the house and i had to play the Hot & Cold game to find them. Marcus was actually a BIG help (he showed me where they were!) Rowan & Sara gave me some beautiful earrings (I found them in the fridge). The boys gave me some clothes and 2 fabulous watches (those were in the side closet). I even found a present I had hide on the fridge from the Scherer's, a Willow Tree statue of 2 boys. And I got some great cards from the family. Wendy gave me a card that had you turn the number 30 all around, then inside it said "See, turning 30 is fun!" Russell gave me a great card that read "Statistics show those who have the most birthdays, live the longest" I couldn't stop laughing! Thanks everyone for the gifts, money & cards!

Then we headed up to Park City... I was so excited to do the Alpine Coaster, the Trampoline Launch and eat Rocky Mountain Caramel Apples! We had a fantastic day in Park City feeling young and free!

Yep, That's ME!!! What a rush, it was kinda scary and really fun. Thanks for doing it with me Sara! (Marcus did it too!)
We had a wonderful dinner at a little French Bistro. We walked up and down Main Street looking at menu's and smelling the restaurants. What a great pick. thank you for a great birthday dinner Rowan & Sara. Love, Michelle

Thank You Jon & Marcus, but mostly Jon for a wonderful 30th birthday.
I Love You!!
(P.S. this definitely made up for last year....although I won't ever let it go...)

7 comments:

Chad and Amy said...

You old fart go to bed -Chad

Bacons-Bits said...

Nice, I mostly made up for last year! Phew, glad to get that behind me! :)
Jon

Wendy said...

Your long hair looks great! You look exactly the same as you did in your engagement picture. I'm so glad that Jonathan made up for last year... he owed you!!

Jaclyn said...

You two are hilarious. I am glad you had such a fun birthday!

Sally said...

Happy Birthday Michelle! Sounds like you have great friends and I already know you have great family! So I need you to come over and show me how you made your blog so CUTE!!!! You're talented!

Ike said...

Happy Birthday, Michelle. You're gettin old, but I'm right behind you.
Sounds like you're livin it up!
Bekah and I loved that French Bistro. It was one of our favorites up there. If you ever go back the Baked bree and the mussels are really good.

Ike said...

I think I do remember your husband serving in France. WHen Bekah and I went to Paris one of our first meals was mussels and fries. We've loved them ever since. Your husband has good taste in french food! I'm sure he's the expert, so if there is anything else french we should try we are always up for new foods.