Wednesday, May 23, 2012

We're Back...

Hello! I have been wanting to start this up again and decided today is the day. So, dishes can wait, who needs lunch, what's that? Lovey is using my expensive face lotion to wash the bathroom floor that's ok I'm updating my blog:) Of course I hope I remember how to blog, its looks like they have changed a few things since my last update a year ago...
The whole reason I stopped blogging was: 1 It took way too long to upload all the photos (One photo for one event...ok maybe two) and 2 I don't really think I am a good writer and never knew what to write. But hopefully the uploading process has been improved and now you all know I was not an English major and so be it! The question is should I catch up on the last 2 years???

Here is to another New Beginning...

4 comments:

Bates Blogger said...

I'm so excited! Maybe you'll get me started again too :)

Wendy said...

YAY! I'm so excited!

Red Head Family said...

Glad you are back-love seeing your family! Love the soccer jersey for an apron idea!!
Mark & Jaimee

Grandma Ruth said...

So happy to see pictures of Marcus, Seth and Lucy. Love you all so much