Friday, February 26, 2010

A Perfect Day...

It started out with Russell & Erin's Temple Sealing at the Newport Beach Temple:

It was a beautiful ceremony. Erin looked stunning in her mother's wedding dress. I love my brother and his wife so much, I am so glad I could be a part of their special day.
Then all to Aunt Laura's House for Lucy Eliana's Baby Blessing:



Lovey is wearing a blessing dress that my mom and I made out of my Grandma Payne's Temple Skirt.

We are a Happy Family! (Sing it to the tune)


Dad, Marcus, Great-Grandpa Lake, Grandpa Lake, Uncle Russell

Marcus loves his little sister.


So, you can see it was a perfect day...



3 comments:

Red Head Family said...

Those are so precious- I tried to show dean and paula the pictures of erin and russell but she made her blog private shortly after i looked at them and before they could see it. Glad things are going well for you guys. Love the Canada t-shirts!!

Sally said...

What a cute family! Lucy is getting so big! I love her dress!

Mahana said...

such an adorable family! Love the pictures!