Tuesday, September 01, 2009

Many years ago (or so it seems)

A year after Jon and I were married we went to DC for Jon to do an internship at the French Embassy. We lived in the basement of the Rosenthal's House and I played nanny to their two daughters, Alexandra and Eliana. It was at this time Jon fell in love with Eliana and with her name. Hence, we now have a daughter Eliana!
Here are some flash back pictures...


Jon working at the French Embassy


The White House


We played Mary & Joseph for the live Nativity Scene at the Washington DC Temple


My first time being a spider for Halloween. (I've been that every year since!) I actually bought the hat in Alexandria.


Alexandra Rosenthal


Gettysburg


Eliana Rosenthal


Annapolis, Maryland


2 comments:

Red Head Family said...

great pictures-brings back some memories for me-i grew up in virginia. I have a cousin names Iliana. Eliana is so tiny0the picture of Grandpa Bacon holding her really shows that. Hope all is continuing to go well.

Sally said...

Love the flashback pictures!