Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Rv-ing!!!

We went with Aaron, Colleen & Ashton RV-ing to the Manti Miracle Pagant. We had a blast. The boys thought driving in the RV not being buckled up was the greatest (and I'll admit it would be nice not to be in seatbelts for long drives). I've always wanted to own a RV (ever since middle school - don't ask!) so it was a dream come true for me too!





The Manti Temple is HUGE and very beautiful up on the hill. We also enjoyed the pageant - I call it the Mormon Revival Pageant. Marcus really enjoyed watching and learning about church history.

Ashton, Marcus & Seth




Unfortunately, the weather was not good for us the next day so after breakfast in the RV we headed home! Thanks for a fun weekend DeWeed's!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks like all the comforts of home. Marcus, you are one lucky boy.

Wendy said...

Michelle - when you update - you update! I can't believe how big Seth is! I'm so excited to see you guys.

Chris and Tenielle said...

Looks like you guys had so much fun! The Manti temple is so pretty. I'd love to see it in person.

Bacons-Bits said...

Gotta say I love the top pic! Aaron and me look like too old men cruising down the highway! Love it!

*** said...

Oh what a blast! I love that you call it the revival pageant :)...so funny! I vividly remember my first ride in an RV as a kid, what a fun memory for the boys!