Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Jon's 31st Birthday

Jon on the phone getting birthday wishes form all of you.

Jon had a dinosaur themed birthday party - Marcus wanted to do another pinata and the dinosaur was the most grown-up pinata the store had!


This being their 2nd pinata Addison and Ally were not so scared to try knocking out the candy!

Earlier that week Marucs, Jon & Seth had destroyed the transformer/lion pinata. I really think Jon was just letting out some aggression... It wasn't the best actual birthday day. But we made up for it...


...for the 1st time in 7 years I got the right kind of ice cream cake!!! Don't ask me what it is, I have forgotten already... Good thing I have great friends who keep up on that for me! (Thanks to Chad & Amy and Tim & Kim for all the text's and messages about the kind of ice cream Jon likes!) wait... world class chocolate!?! Is that right?
Happy Birthday Jon!

2 comments:

Wendy said...

Hey Michelle,
I love it when you update the blog! It's so fun to see and read about all of your adventures. And it reminds me that we should talk more!
Love ya!
Wendy

Natalie Scherer said...

Hey thanks for remembering it was my birthday on the exact same day.
(um NOT)