Thursday, May 15, 2008

Mother's Day

I had a wonderful Mother's Day this year (even though Jon had to work at the Jazz Game). The boys treated me so well! Every year I tell Jon I don't want flowers but this year I changed my mind. I wanted flowers - for my garden. Saturday Jon took me to the store and we got some petunia's , a very pretty looking plant, some herbs and some tomato plants. I even got a special made vase with a pansy plant in it from Marcus! It's just beautiful - my first school made gift! I am so excited to see them all grow! Thanks Jon & Marcus! Sunday I was treated to a very special breakfast - I'll keep the details to myself! Of course the Jazz went into over time so, we didn't see Jon until later that evening but, the boys were just perfect for me that day.

6 comments:

Wendy said...

That's so fun! Marcus is getting so big! I'm glad they spoiled you for mother's day - you deserve it.

Patti Smith said...

I love your flowers and the pot they are in! You are one special Mom!

Ike said...

Good job boys!

*** said...

How precious is the vase from Marcus...so darling. I'm sure you are enjoying the plants in your yard, what a fantastic present. They must make you so happy.

Ritch in Love said...

That pot of flowers is darling!

Nathan and Emily said...

Lake! I had no idea how much your family had grown! Check my blog out if you'd like! So nice to see what's going on in your life!
Love,
Brudney
www.brudney-gruppman.blogspot.com