Saturday, November 10, 2007

Uncle Andrew came to visit!!


Jonathan's brother Andrew came to Utah for a week long visit! We had a great time with him! We went to Thanksgiving point Farm & Dinosaur museum. We saw the 3D movie Dinosaurs Alive and Andrew bought Marcus a swimming dinosaur (We can't remember the name and Marcus actually calls it a sea turtle...) Andrew and I made a pumpkin pie from scratch!! I mean from the bottom up! We bought a pumpkin, roasted it with some nutmeg (Andrew's idea) and added a little secret ingredient to the mix (My idea...) It was fabulous!! It really was, I'm not just saying that because I made it...Thanks for all the baking and cooking time Andrew, I don't get that much and it reminded me how much I love doing it!! We went up to Park City and did some shopping (everyone bought something except me:( well, I mean I didn't buy anything for me, but I bought clothes for Seth and shoes for Marcus) Andrew who said he didn't like shopping went on a spree! He says it was because the Canadian dollar is now worth more then the US dollar so he could spend more... I really think he was just rubbing that in my face! And of course we ate caramel covered apples from the Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory (my new favorite place!) Jon, Marcus,Andrew & Tim went to the BYU game, Go Cougars! Jon even got Andrew a ticket to the Jazz-Rockets Basketball Game. Andrew bought the boys Jazz Jerseys (look for the picture). We even had the Miller family over for Sunday dinner to see Andrew, he hadn't seen some of his cousins in 10+ years!! We had a wonderful time with Uncle Andrew. Marcus still asks me when he is coming back. Thanks for a great visit Andrew. We love you!!

4 comments:

Cynthia said...

Isn't the digi-scrapping addictive?? I switched over when Londyn was born -- I didn't know how I could keep up with doing 2 books. It's so much faster for me this way. Your pages are so cute! I can't belive how big your little guys are getting. Time is on warp speed or something. It's fun to read through your blog and see what you guys are up to!

Cynthia said...

Oh - and I was just checking out your sidebar. Tom and Sally were in our ward at BYU when we first got married. She was the RS pres. in that ward, I think. They moved shortly before they had their 4th baby, I think. Anyway, good times. Small world.

Wendy said...

Michelle, amazing as per usual. I'm so glad you had such a great visit with Andrew - I'd love to hear more about it (an email please...) when you have a moment - if you have a moment.

And really - thanks for the pictures, I love them.

Unknown said...

WOW, could you send Andrew to my house, I could use some help in the kitchen!