Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Mancation to Zion! (national park that is!)

Zion National Park

After a grueling two hour hike with a vertical climb of more than 1500 feet, we finally made it to the top of Angel's Landing for one of the most spectacular views I have ever seen!

The view off of the other side. At several points I never I thought I'd see these views. It was great motivation to get in better shape!

After 2 hours of hiking, this sign was the most discouraging sign I'd ever read!

Bryce Canyon National Park
(After Hiking more than 5 miles and 1500 feet vertically, we decided to kill ourselves some more with a 10 mile hike in and out of the beautiful red canyon. But with views like this, it was all worth it!)


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is uncle Matty.. Hows my little son.. I see pics of NYC.. Did you come to NY and not call me.. Thats not very nice now.